YOUR STORY, YOUR LIFE
Stories. We all have them.
Stories we tell about ourselves. Stories we tell about our families. Stories we tell about the world around us. And each and every one helps to shape the life we live. Every day and in every way.
Unfortunately, for too many of us, some of these stories are helping to create lives that we don't want.
"I just can't get ahead."
"I'll never find the love of my life."
"Nobody recognizes my talent."
"Success is not in the cards for me."
"I'm a fake and everyone knows it."
These kinds of stories, whether we are aware of them or not, are literally blocking us from living the lives of success and abundance we want—and deserve.
If you've ever felt like there was some invisible force that seemed to be holding you back in life, read on.
Let’s be honest. Living our best lives takes work. But that’s not all. Because sometimes it can feel like no matter what we do, we’re just not able to get to that happy, healthy, and successful place we want to be.
If you’ve ever felt like there was some invisible force that seemed to be holding you back in life, read on.
Because best-selling author and yoga and meditation master Eric Walrabenstein has a proven, two-day process that will help you to get clear, get motivated, and create the happy, abundant life you want.
HOW YOUR STORIES
CAN BLOCK YOUR BEST LIFE
Our stories create our experience of life. They operate in the background of our minds and, like the tinted lenses of a pair of glasses we don't even know we are wearing...
They color the way we see those around us.
They convince us of what is possible and impossible.
And they shape the actions we take—or don't take—to build the lives we want.
Yes, the stories we tell ourselves about our worth, our intelligence, our potential, and even our health, play a constant and central role in how our lives unfold. Picture...
- The stay-at-home mom who tells the story that doing things to nourish herself is selfish—and denies herself what she needs to be at her best for herself and her family.
- The entrepreneur who replays the story that success is not in the cards for him—which leaves him without the enthusiasm for the action needed to realize his vision.
- The police officer whose story leads him to assume the very worst in everyone he meets—which leads him to sour the supportive relationships he needs to be happy.
- The college grad who believes the story that she's merely average—which prevents her from pursuing her true dream.
These are just a few examples of the infinite ways the stories we tell ourselves can shape our lives—for the worse.
HOW YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR STORY
Here's the thing: our stories are just habits of mind. Habits that have been learned. Most importantly, what can be learned, can also be unlearned. Here's why it's important:
When we change our stories, we're changing the very framework
that our lives our built upon. And because of this, everything shifts:
Our vision for our lives expands beyond what we thought possible.
Our emotions and attitudes become positive and uplifting.
The opportunities that come to us reflect our new, empowered mindset.
Even the way those around us see and respond to us changes.
This means we are all capable of dramatically changing the course
of our lives starting today—which is what CHANGE YOUR STORY
is all about.
This free two-hour event will teach you how to identify the stories that
are blocking your abundance and success in life, love, and money—and
will show you how to finally break free of their hold . You'll learn:
- How our stories affect every aspect of our lives (whether we realize it or not).
- How our stories are formed by our experiences and interactions.
- How we can take control and rewrite the key stories that are shaping our lives.
- How to create new stories that will help you achieve what you want in life.
- How to make sure your new stories take root and flourish.
- And much more.
Imagine what it would feel like to be finally free from the belief that you don't have what it takes, or that little voice whispering worries and doubts in your ear, or the limiting beliefs that are at the root of so many missed opportunities.
Join us for Change Your Story, Change Your Life and find out!